Dry Chemistry: Analysis with Carrier-bound Reagents: Volume 25 by O. Sonntag (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £101.02Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.66Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionDry chemistry has been accepted as an important technology in medical laboratories for many years. This book contains a detailed overview of the knowledge in the field of dry chemistry both in the physicians' office laboratories and large medical laboratories. It presents the results from various evaluation studies.
- Author(s)O. Sonntag
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication14/10/1993
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleLaboratory Techniques in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight690 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.