All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Vincens,Jean-Jacques Fry,Jean-Patrick Plassiard
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Dry Stone Retaining Walls1.1. Introduction1.2. Plane slope dry stone retaining walls1.3. Highway dry stone retaining walls1.4. ConclusionChapter 2. Rockfill Dams with Dry Masonry2.1. Introduction2.2. Dam performance and rockfill behavior2.3. Numerical modeling of dry stone rockfill dams2.4. Results of analysis and interpretation2.5. Physical tests for DEM model qualification2.6. Conclusion
- Author BiographyEric Vincens is Associated Professor at Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France. He has developed research which aims to better understand and model the behavior of granular soils and geotechnical works including dykes, dams and masonry structures. He is a member of the Geotechnical Risk and Safety Commission of Lyon. Jean-Patrick Plassiard is Assistant Professor at the University of Savoy Mont Blanc, France. He has developed research on the static and dynamic behavior of structures including reinforced concrete, rammed earth and masonry, focusing on the modeling of their non-linear behavior under extreme loadings. Jean-Jacques Fry is an embankment dam expert working at Electricite de France (EDF), the French utility firm. With more of 40 years of experience in geotechnics, he was successively consultant for UNDP, the general secretary of the French committee on large dams, Professor at Ecole Centrale de Lyon, the chairman of the working group on Internal Erosion of the European Club of ICOLD and he is currently the chairman of the working group on Dams and Earthquakes of the European Club of ICOLD.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.