All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the results of the CEDRE multidisciplinary project NAHR IBRAHIM that was led on the Lebanese mountain centered around the Nahr Ibrahim valley (the famous Adonis valley in Antiquity), in the hinterland of the ancient city of Byblos.
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout in black & white
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byPierre Poupet,Romana Harfouche
- Format DetailsA4
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.