All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a model for treating specific mental illnesses when combined with substance abuse, integrating theory, research, and techniques from the substance abuse and general mental health fields.
- Author BiographyDr. Ted Watkins, LCSW, Professor Emeritus, received his MSW from Louisiana State University and his DSW from University of Pennsylvania. He has a long background in working with family counseling. Dr. Watkins, who taught at University of Texas-Arlington for many years, served Texas State School of Social Work as both BSW Coordinator and MSW Coordinator. He is responsible for developing Texas State's online MSW degree program. Dr. Watkins retired fully in 2010, and the School is indebted to him.
- Author(s)Ara Lewellen,Marjie C. Barrett,Ted R. Watkins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.