All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £10.79Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing number of individuals with co-existing substance misuse and psychiatric disorders presents a key challenge to mental health and addiction nurses. This practice-based text focuses on the management and intervention strategies to effectively meet the needs of this client group in both community and residential settings.
- Author BiographyHussein Rassool is Professor of Addiction and Mental Health, Department of Psychiatric Nursing and Human Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, and author of previous texts on Addiction nursing, Dual diagnosis, and Substance use and abuse.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byG. Hussein Rassool
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.