Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight735 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCordula Brand
- Table Of ContentsPrologue: Morality.- Part I: On the Relationship Between Ethics and Empirical Sciences.- Part II: Empirical Approaches in Recent Moral Psychology Research.- Part III: Reassessments of Established Terminology in Modern Debates.- Part IV: Societal Implications of Dual-Process Theories in Moral Psychology.- Epilogue: The Word Thief.
- Author BiographyCordula Brand is a philosopher who is working at the International Centre for Ethics in the Sciences and Humanities (IZEW, University of Tuebingen).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.