Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicists who wish to understand the modeling of confinement of quantum chromodynamics, as exhibited by dual superconductors, will find this book an excellent introduction. The author focuses on the models themselves, especially the Landau--Ginzburg model of a dual superconductor, also called the Dual Abelian Higgs model.
- Author(s)Georges Ripka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number639
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 140 p.
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.