All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a wealth of knowledge and inspiration from a 29-season multi-sport racer, a prolific author on the subject, who is also a physician and professor of preventive medicine.
- Author BiographySteven Jonas, MD, MPH, is a professor of preventive medicine at the Stony Brook University School of Medicine on Long Island, N.Y. In addition to the books mentioned above, he has also written 101 Ideas and Insights for Triathletes and Duathletes and co-authored Championship Triathlon Training with top triathlon coach George Dallam, PhD. In 2012 he was starting his thirtieth season of multi-sport racing, having done well over 200 duathlons and triathlons.
- Author(s)Steven Jonas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight16 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.91
- £14.59Trending at £15.01
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £10.34Trending at £10.80
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.