All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how Dubai's pioneering post-oil development strategies were implemented against a carefully managed backdrop of near complete political stability, despite the lack of democratisation and genuine civil society. This work also analyses Dubai's awkward relationship with its federal partners in the United Arab Emirates.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Davidson is a fellow of the Institute for Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies at Durham University. He is a former assistant professor of political science at Sheikh Zayed University in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and the author of The United Arab Emirates: A Study in Survival.
- Author(s)Christopher Davidson
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.31
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.