Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Highman is in a hurry. In a dash to catch his flight to L.A. so that he can be present for the birth of his child, the highly strung architect happens to cross paths with eccentric, bearded dog lover Ethan Tremblay, who's convinced that stardom awaits him in Hollywood. When a mishap in first class leads to both men being added to the 'no fly' list, Peter realizes that he left his wallet back on the plane, and reluctantly agrees to join Ethan on a cross-country road trip in a rented car. Peter's tolerance for Ethan's many personality quirks seems to shrink with each passing mile. If Peter can restrain himself just long enough to reach L.A., he can begin his life as a family man on the right foot, and the latter may finally realize his lifelong dream of landing a supporting role on Two and a Half Men. <BR><BR>Director Todd Phillips re-teams with his break-out HANGOVER star Zach Galifianakis for this uproarious road movie. Robert Downey Jr., Michelle Monaghan and Jamie Foxx also star in this unpredictably hilarious comedy.
- Leading Role 1Mimi Kennedy
- Director 1Todd Phillips
- Leading Role 2Zach Galifianakis
- Leading Role 3Danny McBride
- Additional Roles byRZA,Jamie Foxx,Robert Downey, Jr.,Matt Walsh,Juliette Lewis,Alan Arkin,Rhoda Griffis,Michelle Monaghan,Sharon Morris,Reagan Michelle,Emily Wagner,James Martin Kelly
- ProducerTodd Phillips,Daniel Goldberg
- ScreenwriterAdam Sztykiel,Alan Freedland,Alan R. Cohen
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2011
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesArabic,English,Greek,Hebrew,Icelandic,Italian
- Running Time91 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- vickie_21_8903 May, 2012by
very happy with the prouduct would deffiantly use it again thumbsup thanks
very pleased with item.the item plays all the way through with no visible wear or scratches.the film was very funny and i would defiantly recommend this to a friend.
- jazzles1101 Apr, 2012by
Very enjoyable movie! Can watch it more than a few times!
This is a very funny film. It is easy to understand and you do want to carry on watching it. The actors are great! I purchased the DVD because I wanted to share it with friends and a few family members and I thought it would be a good one to add to my shelf! It sort of reminds me of the film Paul, only I don't know which one I prefer! It's one of those films you can just mock! :)
- leedeet3513 Mar, 2012by
Great movie with Robert Downey JR at his best and zach galifianakis doing his usual funny and dry humour to push Robert Downey JR to the limits of his patience. A must for any dvd collection.
- 931328100@delet...27 Jul, 2011by
I brought this film expecting to be make me LAUGH OUT LOUD .... i was disappointed !! there where a few funny moments but i would NOT say the funniest film i have watched recently !! I wouldnt watch this film again !!
- dwes500229 Jun, 2011by
i have not even seen it yet as i just brought it but i hope it is as good as it is supposed to be, according to the media and advertisements
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £12.99Trending at £13.19
- £4.66Trending at £4.74
- £32.99Trending at £33.64
- £3.59Trending at £3.99
- £15.99Trending at £17.04
- £25.95Trending at £29.98
- £14.99Trending at £15.41