CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.85
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to investigate, step by step, a business with an eye to buying or investing in it. This book identifies the techniques to employ, the questions to ask, the documents to review, and the issues to explore to reach intelligent conclusions about an acquisition.
- Author BiographyGordon Bing is a Houston-based independent consultant specializing in multimillion dollar acquisitions and mergers in a wide variety of industries. He is the author of numerous books, including Corporate Divestment, Corporate Acquisitions, Due Diligence Techniques and Analysis (Quorum, 1996), and Selecting Your Employer (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006).
- Author(s)Gordon Bing
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.