All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers in honour of Professor Robert Le Page addresses various topics in the field of English and Creole linguistics in the Caribbean. It includes sections on language in education, speakers' behaviours in informal discourse and language structure.
- Author BiographyPauline Christie is Tutor and past Senior Lecturer at the Department of Language, Linguistics and Philosophy, University of the West Indies, Mona, Jamaica. Her research interests include Dominican Creole, Jamaican Creole, Caribbean English and language acquisition. Recent publications include her edited volune Caribbean Language Issues Old and New (Kingston, Jamaica: The Press, University of the West Indies, 1996).
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Note1 port.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPauline Christie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.