All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.76
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £25.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Open, is believed to be the challenging tournament in professional golf. Drawing on interviews with participants, caddies, journalists, and spectators, the author brings the drama of this historic Open Championship. Along with a retelling of the '77 Open, he delivers a historical overview of the Open and the tradition it represents.
- Author BiographyMichael Corcoran is the executive editor of Golf Magazine. He is author of several books, including How to Break 90: An Easy Approach for Breaking Golf's Toughest Scoring Barrier and The Golf Dictionary: A Guide to the Language and Lingo of the Game.
- Author(s)Michael Corcoran
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight318 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.