All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA facsimile first edition hardback of the Poirot book, famously featuring Agatha Christie's own dog on the cover.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight352 g
- Width128 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £4.94Trending at £8.83
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £2.81Trending at £3.65
- £8.12Trending at £11.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.