All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £19.48Trending at £19.85
- £7.99Trending at £8.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.14
- £3.29Trending at £3.64
- £2.97Trending at £3.05
- £10.49Trending at £12.19
- £11.54Trending at £11.76
About this product
- DescriptionBuzz, buzz, I like what I duz, sings Dumbee, the handsome bumblebee who buzzes happily around the mesa all day. Dumbee gets into more trouble than all the rest of his family put together, but he always buzz-z-z-z-es for help. But when Dumbee finds some mysterious blue honey, he proves that he is smarter than everyone else thinks.
- Author BiographyBorn in Orchard, Iowa, Loyd Tireman (1896-1959) was a pioneer in bilingual and community education. In 1927 Tireman began his thirty-two-year career at the University of New Mexico, USA, as a professor of elementary education. In 1947 Tireman established a curriculum materials center, which grew into a library located at the University of New Mexico College of Education. Ralph Douglass (1895-1971) was a professor in the Department of Art at the University of New Mexico. Evelyn Yrisarri was a member of the National Storyteller's League of Washington, DC, USA, and specialized in storytelling for young children.
- Author(s)Loyd Tireman
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMesaland Series
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ralph Douglass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.