All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive history of one of Britain's most beautiful stately homes. The book traces the development of Dumfries House from 1754 up until the death of Lady Bute in 1993 - the last family member to live in the house.
- Author BiographySimon Green is an architectural historian at Historic Environment Scotland with over 30 years' experience researching Scotland's buildings.
- Author(s)Simon Green
- PublisherHistoric Environment Scotland
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHistoric Environment Scotland
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.