Consider these sponsored items
- £17.18Free postage
- £16.42Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive history of one of Britain's most beautiful stately homes. The book traces the development of Dumfries House from 1754 up until the death of Lady Bute in 1993 - the last family member to live in the house.
- Author BiographySimon Green is an architectural historian at Historic Environment Scotland with over 30 years' experience researching Scotland's buildings.
- Author(s)Simon Green
- PublisherHistoric Environment Scotland
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHistoric Environment Scotland
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £12.17Trending at £15.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.