All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow Dumfries and Galloway Guide - Holiday advice and tourist information on everything from Dumfries market and architecture to wildlife, flora and walking routes. Also covers medieval castles and historical sites, the moors of Eskdalemuir, Solway Firth, Mull of Galloway, Galloway Forest Park, Caerlaverock, Gretna Green and Wigtown Book Festival.
- Author BiographyNative Scot Donald Greig first visited Dumfries and Galloway for childhood holidays, since when the area has held a special appeal which has drawn him back. He is a keen walker, erstwhile bird watcher and sometimes sailor and has strong interest in conservation, vernacular architecture and local history and folklore. Darren Flint is a relative newcomer to Dumfries and Galloway but was hooked from the outset. After 20 years working in tourism and then conservation with the RSPB, he recently completed a Masters in Environmental Conservation from UCL. An avid naturalist with a fascination for Lepidoptera, he likes nothing better than donning his boots and uncovering those hidden corners we all dream about.
- Author(s)Darren Flint,Donald Greig
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Slow Travel series)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £15.03
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £11.99Trending at £12.41
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.