All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionDunes is the first book in over a decade to incorporate the latest research in this active and fast-developing field. It discusses the shapes, sizes, patterns, distribution, history and care of wind-blown dunes, and covers all aspects of dunes, terrestrial and in the Solar System.
- Author BiographyAndrew Warren is Emeritus Professor of Geography, University College London where he taught between 1964 and 2002. He had previously worked as soil surveyor in Pakistan. His dune research has taken him to the Sudan, Nebraska, Libya, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Niger, Israel, Oman and Chad. His books include Geomorphology in Deserts, (1973) with Ron Cooke, Desert Geomorphology (1992) with Ron Cooke and Andrew Goudie, and Aeolian Geomorphology (1996) with Ian Livingstone .
- Author(s)Andrew Warren
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight314 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.