Dungeons and Dragons and Philosophy: Raiding the Temple of Wisdom by Open Court Publishing Co ,U.S. (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.06+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.41Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers that the swift ascent of the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons to worldwide popularity event in popular culture since the invention of the motion picture. This title explores what D&D has to teach us about ethics and about how results from philosophical study of morality that can enrich and transform the game itself.
- Author BiographyJon Cogburn is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Louisiana State University. He served as a founding member of Louisiana State University's AVATAR (Arts, Visualization, Advanced Technologies and Research) initiative. He is co-author of Philosophy Through Video Games (2008). Mark Silcox is Associate Professor of Humanities and Philosophy at the University of Central Oklahoma. He has worked as a freelance writer and designer in the video game industry. He is co-author of Philosophy Through Video Games (2008).
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJon Cogburn,Mark Silcox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.