All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over one hundred and twenty photographs of Dunton Green from the last one hundred years, this book allows you to step back into the past and visit the place where villagers worked with their hands digging clay for bricks and where they later froze food for other people's tables.
- Author BiographyIan Bayley has a keen interest in history and in particular that of the British Home Front. He founded the 1940s Society and holds regular lectures on aspects of Britain at War. The book on Dunton Green was prompted by his work for a village exhibition on its history. Ian lives in Dunton Green. Lesley Edmeads is fascinated by the local history of Dunton Green and its surrounding villages. Her work for a village exhibition on the history of Dunton Green prompted her to work on a book about the village. Lesley lives in Dunton Green.
- Author(s)Ian Bayley,Lesley Edmeads
- PublisherSabrestorm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSabrestorm Publishing
- Content NoteHighly illustrated
- Weight250 g
- Width215 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £7.68Trending at £10.00
- £10.65Trending at £12.97
- £11.79Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.18
- £10.00Trending at £11.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.