Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.57
- £2.81Trending at £2.87
- £1.99Trending at £3.52
- £6.18Trending at £6.30
- £3.59Trending at £4.75
- £4.48Trending at £4.73
- £3.89Trending at £6.45
About this product
- DescriptionLeading politician and bestselling author Newt Gingrich has teamed with novelist Pete Earley, to create an exciting Washington thriller in which Speaker Gingrich brings his unparalleled understanding of the corridors of power and the intelligence community.
- Author BiographyNEWT GINGRICH is the former House Speaker and 2012 Presidential Candidate. Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor and To Save America: Stopping Obama's Secular-Socialist Machine are three of his 14 New York Times bestsellers. He is a host of Crossfire on CNN. Learn more: Newt.org PETE EARLEY is a former Washington Post reporter and author of 10 books, including three New York Times bestsellers. He was a finalist for the 2007 Pulitzer Prize, and has written extensively about Congress, the White House, the FBI and the CIA.
- Author(s)Newt Gingrich
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Weight542 g
- Width230 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.