All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number208
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note93 Illustrations, color; 46 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 261 p. 139 illus., 93 illus. in color.
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Davies,Yapa D. S. Rajapakse
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroductionDurability of Composites in the Marine Environment; John SummerscalesWater Sorption Thermodynamics in Polymer Matrices; Pellegrino Musto et al.Humid Ageing of Organic Matrix Composites; X. Colin and J. VerduWater-Mechanical Property Coupling; F. Jacquemin and S. FreourEffect of Sea Water on Polymeric Marine Composites; Akawut Siriruk and Dayakar PenumaduSeawater Aging of Vinylester and Carbon Reinforced Vinylester; A.M. Figliolini and L.A. CarlssonEffect of Water Absorption on Time-Temperature Dependent Strength of Unidirectional CFRP; Masayuki Nakada and Yasushi MiyanoAccelerated Aging Tests for Marine Energy Applications; Peter DaviesIntegrating Durability in Marine Composite Certification; Andreas T. EchtermeyerDurability of Composite Materials for Underwater Applications; D. Choqueuse and P. DaviesDesign of Racing Yachts for Durability; H. Devaux, A. Miller, R. Balze, S. Gueho and J. MaguetService Experience and Life Time Prediction of Naval Composites; J. Dalzel-Job, G. Kotsikos and J. MawellaConclusionIndex
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.