All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work has been especially designed to deal with all aspects of duress and undue influence. It is divided into four main sections covering duress, undue influence, unconscionable conduct and conflict of laws, and provides a high level and authoritative explanation of this area.
- Author(s)Nelson Enonchong
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCommon Law Library S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Width175 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.