All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- DescriptionExamining a thousand years of Western civilization - from the naturalism of medieval philosophy, to the artistry of the Renaissance, to the scientific and industrial revolutions, to the modern worlds of nanotechnology and viral diseases - this title offers a story of the genesis of the microcosm.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Amato is Dean of Rural and Regional Studies at Southwest State University in Marshall, Minnesota. Some of his most recent titles include Golf Beats Us All (So We Love It) (1997); The Decline of Rural Minnesota (1993); The Great Jerusalem Artichoke Circus: The Buying and Selling of the American Rural Dream (1993); and Victims and Values: A History and Theory of Suffering (1990).
- Author(s)Joseph Anthony Amato
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2001
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abigail Rorer
- Foreword byJeffrey Burton Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.