All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive survey of contemporary artist Dustin Yellin, showcasing his surreal glass sculptures with fantastic dystopian themes.
- Author BiographyDustin Yellin has exhibited internationally, including at Robert Miller Gallery and James Fuentes in New York, 20 Hoxton Square Projects in London, Savannah College of Art and Design Museum, and Richard Heller Gallery in Santa Monica. In 2010, he founded Pioneer Works in Red Hook, Brooklyn, a non-profit institute for the arts and innovation that has been compared to the early MoMA PS1. Alanna Heiss is a renowned curator, the director of Art International Radio, and the founder of MoMA PS1. Kenneth Goldsmith is an acclaimed poet. In 2013, he was awarded the first Poet Laureate from MoMA, New York. Andrew Durbin is a New York curator, publisher, and poet.
- Author(s)Alanna Heiss,Kenneth Goldsmith
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.