All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDUSTY ANSWER, Rosamond Lehmann's first novel, was published to sensational acclaim in 1927 and became a landmark book of the inter-war period, shocking in its time, capturing the voice of the younger generation.
- Author BiographyRosamond Lehmann (1901-1990) was born in Buckinghamshire and educated privately before going to Girton College, Cambridge, as a scholar. She was made a CBE in 1982 and remains one of the most distinguished writers of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Rosamond Lehmann
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number578
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Introduction byJonathon Coe
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £55.77Trending at £64.34
- £3.00Trending at £4.29
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £2.57Trending at £2.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.