All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a history of the development, care, and use of Dutch ovens, complete with photos and recipes. This authoritative, informative, and eminently readable guide will be appreciated by outdoor enthusiasts, antiquarians, and history buffs alike.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Ragsdale graduated from the University of Arkansas, USA in 1947 with an engineering degree. He worked as a petroleum engineer in several states and Canada before retiring in 1992. He has served for many years as a volunteer at local and national events for the Boy Scouts of America. He is the author of Camper's Guide to Outdoor Cooking.
- Author(s)John G. Ragsdale
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Content Note24 photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £13.22Trending at £13.81
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.