CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of guides to the National Gallery's collection. Following the success of The National Gallery: Manet to Picasso , this book focuses on 38 masterpieces of Dutch painting, all made between 1600 and 1740. It addresses the formation of the collection and development of Dutch painting in what has become known as its 'Golden Age'.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Wieseman is Curator of Dutch Painting at the National Gallery, London. Her publications include Caspar Netscher and Late Seventeenth-Century Dutch Painting, Drawn By The Brush: Oil Sketches By Peter Paul Rubens, Gerard Ter Borch and The Age of Rubens. Elena Greer is a Curatorial Assistant at the National Gallery.
- Author(s)Marjorie E. Wieseman
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleNational Gallery London
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/12/2014
- Content Note76 colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.