All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionTells about Joseph Duveen (1869-1939) and his humble beginnings running his father's business to knighthood and eventually a peerage. The eldest of eight sons of Jewish-Dutch immigrants, he inherited an uncanny ability to spot a hidden treasure from his father, proprietor of a prosperous antiques business.
- Author BiographyMeryle Secrest has written biographies of, among others, Romaine Brooks, Bernard Berenson, Kenneth Clark, Salvador Dali, Stephen Sondheim, and Frank Lloyd Wright, the last available from the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Meryle Secrest
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note86 halftones
- Weight932 g
- Width181 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.