All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dark Age of Britain, from the middle of the 4th century to the end of the 8th, was a time of violence and warfare, when charismatic warlords such as the fabled King Arthur could gather together armies and carve out their own kingdoms. This book presents an element-based system, where each base of figures represents 50 fighting men.
- Author BiographyDaniel Mersey's previously published miniatures games include Glutter of Ravens (Outpost Wargame Services, 1998) and Song of Arthur & Merlin (Ganesha Games, 2008). He has contributed articles to Battlegames, Miniature Wargames, Saga, Slingshot, and Wargames Illustrated since the mid 1990s, and has authored two history books: Legendary Warriors (Anova, 2002) and Arthur King of the Britons (Summersdale, 2005). One day, one day, he'll win a game (or at least get a draw).
- Author(s)Daniel Mersey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Wargames
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note5 b/w; 25 col
- Weight215 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jose Daniel Cabrera Pena
Most relevant reviews
- kennethh940830 Aug, 2017by
Interesting Small Scale Rules
An interesting set of rules for the Dark Ages and late Roman Period of Occupied Britain.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- stellac1505 Dec, 2013by
Excellent product excellent service.
Good service, no hassle. Interesting product, happy I bought it. Has proved thought provoking & an asset to my Hobby rules collection. I was prompted to begin collecting figures to try these rules out ASAP.