All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful and accessible, this work will prove a valuable resource for affected individuals, their families, and medical professionals-physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, social workers, psychologists, and medical students.
- Author BiographyBetty M. Adelson spent most of her career as a psychologist in private practice. She was formerly on the counseling staffs of Queens College and New York University's School of Education. She is the author of a cultural history, The Lives of Dwarfs: Their Journey from Public Curiosity toward Social Liberation.
- Author(s)Betty M. Adelson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Line drawings, black and white; 48 Halftones, black and white
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byJudith G. Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.