All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the flaws in existing explanations of Russia's mortality crisis, and offers a persuasive, alternative explanation based on Russian notions of being unneeded --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyMichelle A. Parsons is a sociocultural anthropologist with a background in global health. She has lived in Latin America, Spain, Switzerland, Indonesia and Russia, working for non-governmental organisations and the World Health Organization. She currently teaches at Emory University.
- Author(s)Michelle A. Parsons
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Note5 figures, 4 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.