All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNovels by Proust, Woolf, and Nabokov have been read as expressions of a desire to transcend time. Hagglund gives them another reading entirely: fear of time and death is generated by investment in temporal life. Engaging with Freud and Lacan, he opens a new way of reading the dramas of desire as they are staged in both philosophy and literature.
- Author BiographyMartin Hagglund is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature and Humanities at Yale University.
- Author(s)Martin Hagglund
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.