Dying to Live: How our Bodies Fight Disease by Marion D. Kendall (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.35Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by megabooks-uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionPopular science account of how millions of cells in our immune system die in fighting off infectious invaders.
- Author(s)Marion D. Kendall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight329 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.