All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the real-life smoking day of a young woman who plans to quit again. This book reveals the psychological and scientific issues behind the news headlines about tobacco regulations, and lawsuits and settlements. It invites readers on a journey through the world of tobacco use and points the way toward help for smokers who want to quit.
- Author(s)Janet Brigham
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication19/05/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry (Joseph) Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.