Consider these sponsored items
- £41.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines a practical approach to argumentative writing with dynamic visuals and fresh, contemporary content. This title presents chapters sequenced to lead students through the writing process. It lets students discover a variety of persuasive writing tools and learn to develop their own points of view and to use logic to support them.
- Author BiographyAs Director of English Education at Arkansas State University since 1991, Robert Lamm teaches teachers how to teach writing. Past highlights include serving as a teacher-consultant for a National Writing Project site in Oklahoma 1980-1991 and directing an NWP site in Arkansas 1992-1999. Dr. Lamm taught graduate-level English courses at Notre Dame University (summers of 2007 and 2008) as a visiting professor. Since 2003, he has directed the Summer Writing Retreat at the Hemingway-Pfeiffer Education Center. Dr. Lamm currently is collaborating with colleagues in Syria and China on ESL research projects. In spring 2012, he will serve as a visiting professor at the University of Jilin, China. His doctoral dissertation (1994) at the University of Oklahoma was on methods of teaching argumentative writing. Justin Everett is Interim Director of Writing Programs at the University of the Sciences, where he oversees first-year writing, the university Writing Center, writing across the curriculum, and professional writing. He also serves as acting chair of the Professional Writing faculty. In addition to first-year writing, he teaches courses in professional writing, public relations writing, advanced argumentative writing, scientific writing, rhetoric of science, and other areas. Dr. Everett is active in the Council of Writing Program Administrators, the Philadelphia Council of Writing Program Administrators, and the Independent Writing Programs Affiliate of the CWPA. When not administering writing programs, Dr. Everett serves as co-chair of the Pulp Studies area for the Popular Culture Association.
- Author(s)Justin Everett,Robert P. Lamm
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.65
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.