CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)David Tzuriel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Human Exceptionality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Dynamic Interactive Approaches to Assessment of Learning Potential. 2. Vygotsky's Socio-Cultural Approach and Applications for Assessment. 3. The Mediated Learning Experience (MLE) Theory and Application for Assessment. 4. Distinctive Features of Dynamic Assessment Approach. 5. Dynamic Assessment of Young Children: Principles, Approaches and Procedures. 6. Dynamic Assessment Instruments for Young Children. 7. Educational Aspects of Dynamic Assessment. 8. Developmental Aspects of Dynamic Assessment. 9. Use of Dynamic Assessment in Evaluation of Cognitive Education Programs. 10. Epilogue. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.