Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Miguel A. Aon,Sonia Del Carmen Cortassa
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsDynamic organization. General concepts. Dynamic organization in cellular systems. Rhythms as a fundamental property of biological systems. Symmetry in dynamic biological organization. Dynamic organization in biologically oriented artificial systems. Living cells under the perspective of dynamic organization. Supramolecular structure and enzyme catalysis: the groundplan of living cells. Spatio-temporal regulation of glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation in vivo. About the dynamic behaviour of microorganisms. Dynamics of cell growth and division. Spatio-temporal coordination of cellular energetics and metabolism during development. Cell growth and differentiation from the perspective of dynamics and thermodynamics of cellular and subcellular processes. Dynamic coupling and spatio-temporal coherence in cellular systems. Conclusions and outlook. Models, facts and biological complexity.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.