Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading experts specializing in magnetic resonance, electrophysiology, and optical imaging methods explain basic principles of their respective techniques. Numerous cutting-edge applications are used as examples.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 489
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1146 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byFahmeed Hyder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.