All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating, adapting to, and exploiting change is inherently entrepreneurial. To survive and prosper under conditions of change, firms must develop the dynamic capabilities to create, extend, and modify the ways in which they operate. The capacity of an organization to create, extend, or modify its resource base is vital.
- Author BiographyConstance E. Helfat is the J. Brian Quinn Professor in Technology and Strategy at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. Professor Helfat focuses her research on firm capabilities and knowledge, involving technological innovation and adaptation and change of firm capabilities over time. Sydney Finkelstein is the Steven Roth Professor of Management at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. Will Mitchell is the J. Rex Fuqua Professor of International Management and Professor of Strategy at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. Margaret A. Peteraf is Professor of Strategic Management and Organization at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. Harbir Singh is the William and Phyllis Mack Professor at the Wharton School, and the Co-Director of the Mack Center for Technological Innovation. David J. Teece is the Mitsubishi Bank Professor and Director of the Institute of Management, Innovation and Organization, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. Sidney G. Winter is the Deloitte and Touche Professor of Management at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Constance E. Helfat,David J. Teece,Harbir Singh,Margaret A. Peteraf,Sidney G. Winter,Sydney Finkelstein,Will Mitchell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.