All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £8.76Trending at £12.01
- £11.00Trending at £11.79
- £10.71Trending at £13.90
- £5.62Trending at £6.70
- £13.37Trending at £17.99
- £10.70Trending at £13.61
- £10.67Trending at £14.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the development and analysis of mathematical models of fracture phenomena.
- Author(s)L. B. Freund
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/1998
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mechanics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note101 b/w illus.
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Series Edited byMark J. Ablowitz,S. H. Davis,E. J. Hinch,A. Iserles,J. Ockendon,P. J. Olver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.