All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.45
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.99
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionWith its comprehensive framework, this guide offers instruction that will help all children grow and develop along the pathways that support success both in school and in life.
- Author BiographyEdward T. Joyner, Ed.D., is the Executive Director of the Yale School Development Program. He served as the SDP's first director of training, was the original designer of the SDP Leadership Development Academies, and initiated university-public school partnerships to strengthen local school reform efforts. He is the architect of the SDP's systemic initiative to coordinate the work of the school board, central office, building staff, and the larger school community to create an optimal environment for teaching and learning throughout each school district. He currently oversees all of the operations of the Yale School Development Program and serves as the lead implementation coordinator for New York. Michael Ben-Avie directs the Impact Analysis and Strategies Group, which studies corporate, nonprofit, and government partnerships that promote youth development and student learning. He conducts national studies designed to evaluate the effectiveness of mentoring programs and psychological interventions on children's lifepaths. He has co-edited books about the Yale School Development Program with James P. Comer and colleagues, and has published numerous book chapters, journal articles, and reports on educational change initiatives, high schools, parent involvement, and the relationship between youth development and student learning. James P. Comer, M.D., is the founder and chairman of the Yale School Development Program, Maurice Falk Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center, and Associate Dean of the Yale University School of Medicine. He has been the recipient of the Grawemeyer Award in Education, the John and Mary Markle Scholar in Academic Medicine Award, the Rockefeller Public Service Award, the Harold W. McGraw, Jr., Prize in Education, the Charles A. Dana Award for Pioneering Achievement in Education, the Heinz Award for Service to Humanity, and many other awards and honors, including 41 honorary degrees.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byEdward T. Joyner,James P. Comer,Michael Ben-Avie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.