All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of key issues relevant for the analysis of modern dynamic economies.
- Author BiographySumru Altug is Professor at Koc University, Turkey. She is the joint author of Dynamic Choice and Asset Markets (with Pamela Labadie, 1995). Jagjit Chadha is Lecturer in Economics at Cambridge University and Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge. Charles Nolan is Lecturer in the Department of Economics and Finance at the University of Durham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight1260 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCharles Nolan,Jagjit S. Chadha,Sumru Altug
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.