All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents a statistical theory for a class of nonlinear time-series models. It will be of interest to econometricians and statisticians.
- Author BiographyAndrew Harvey is Professor of Econometrics at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Corpus Christi College. He is a Fellow of the Econometric Society and of the British Academy. He has published more than one hundred articles in journals and edited volumes and is the author of three books, The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, Time Series Models, and Forecasting and Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter (Cambridge University Press, 1989). He is one of the developers of the STAMP computer package.
- Author(s)Andrew C. Harvey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note43 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.