All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the understanding that the process of transmission of an infectious disease is not necessarily linear and is dynamical in character. This concept compels the appropriate quantification of the vital parameters that govern these dynamics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 Illustrations, color; 27 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 259 p. 69 illus., 42 illus. in color.
- Weight573 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRavi Durvasula,Vadrevu Sree Hari Rao
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.