CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the theory, design and realization of dynamic offset compensated CMOS amplifiers. It focuses on the design of general-purpose broadband operational amplifiers and instrumentation amplifiers. It also introduces chopper offset stabilization.
- Author BiographyCo-author Emeritus Prof. J.H. Huijsing has (co-)authored numerous books for Springer, including the best-selling Operational Amplifiers (2000)
- Author(s)Frerik Witte,Johan H. Huijsing,Kofi Makinwa
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight281 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.