All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how envelope tracking, polar modulation, and hybrid designs using these techniques, really work.
- Author BiographyEarl McCune is a practising engineer and Silicon Valley entrepreneur. A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of California, Davis, he has over thirty-five years of postgraduate industry experience in wireless communications circuits and systems and more than sixty-five issued US patents. Now semi-retired, he has founded two successful start-up companies in addition to working in medium and very large sized corporations. He is also the author of Practical Digital Wireless Signals (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- Author(s)Earl McCune
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note483 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.