All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the modeling and solution of deterministic multistage decision problems, this book looks at dynamic programming as a problem-solving optimization method. It also discusses the dynamic programming analysis of a problem, illustrates the rationale behind this analysis, and clarifies the theoretical grounds that justify the rationale.
- Author BiographyMoshe Sniedovich is a Principal Fellow (Associate) in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Dr. Sniedovich has worked at the Israel Ministry of Agriculture, University of Arizona, Princeton University, IBM TJ Watson Research Center, and South Africa National Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences. He earned his B.Sc. from Technion and his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Moshe Sniedovich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 297
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight997 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Series Edited byEarl Taft,Zuhair Nashed
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.