All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you to learn how to create curved pieced quilts with the author's Stack the Deck technique. This title includes techniques, expert hints and tips, and designs in contemporary fabrics ranging from simple to challenging.
- Author BiographyKarla Alexander is a designer, teacher, and best-selling author who runs her own successful quilt-pattern business - the Saginaw Street Quilt Company.
- Author(s)Karla Alexander
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.