All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book connects the theory of vibrations with the more general theory of systems. The author uses a rigorous approach to the teaching of vibration and mechanical-system analysis, and includes well-known graphical techniques for solving engineering problems.
- Author(s)Jorge Angeles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.